Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for Receptionists to join the High Profile team to help ensure all of our patients are provided with a world class experience upon entering the store.
In this role you will….
- Greet patients upon arrival and perform initial check in.
- Assists new patients with questions and required forms.
- Update patient information in point of sale (POS) system; check ID’s
- Answers incoming phone calls and voice messages.
- Assists Manager and Budtenders with various tasks upon request which may include product labeling, sales floor upkeep and light cleaning
- Daily compliance with dispensary policies, including but not limited to the following: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules.
Skills and experience you have...
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Basic computer and information technology skills.
- Previous experience at dispensary preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of Cannabis products.
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to complete works in a timely manner and continually strive to increase productivity.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a background check.
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re dependable, have a positive can-do attitude and are open to learning something new.
- You thrive in a customer facing role and genuinely love working with people.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!