Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an Operations & Logistics Coordinator to assist with the Inventory and Sales team with daily tasks such as, order submission, fulfillment, and reporting by utilizing data management to optimize functionality and efficiency on order completion.
In this role you will…
- Collaborate with Inventory Manager, Post Production Manager, Cultivation Manager and Sales Team to understand business objectives, product availability and sales timelines.
- Responsible for processing, scheduling, and verifying accuracy of sales orders upon reception; continuously evaluate process to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Work closely with the inventory and packaging teams to ensure product is packaged within given timeframe.
- Verify product and manifest accuracy as deliveries are prepped and processed from the inventory and packaging department.
- Audit digital inventory to ensure accuracy with sales reports and report any discrepancies to management.
- Work closely with the Director of Sales and Inventory & Packaging Manager to coordinate with third party secure transport companies to ensure timely completion of sales orders.
- Be primary point of contact for third party secure transport companies and build working relationships with each company.
- Ensure all sales orders are accurately dispatched to the secure transport companies, in a timely manner, with the proper paperwork per state and local compliance.
- Manage and maintain internal inventory of packaging materials; place orders as needed.
- Manage and maintain various facility inventory levels for each department; place orders on a regular basis within provided budget.
- Assist Operations Director with various administrative related tasks for the facility.
- Oversee all facility deliveries; ensure packages are distributed to proper departments in timely manner.
- Ability to complete various related tasks, both scheduled and spontaneous within given deadline.
Skills and experience you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain and 2+ years related experience, or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite, and understanding and application skills of Microsoft Excel specifically; ability to learn new software’s.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, businesslike manner.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build relationships, operate in an environment of ambiguity, and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong results-orientation and commitment to quality, performance and deliverables.
- Effective multi-tasker with demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
You should apply if...
- You have an unwavering sense of accuracy with the ability to interpret ordinances and regulations.
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You are detailed orientated and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!