Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer who will be responsible for designing engaging graphic, video, and additional visual content related to all C3 Industries brands and endeavors, with a best-in-class consumer engagement and user experience strategy at the core of all projects. The Graphic Designer will work in a variety of media while maintaining the look and feel of C3I brands across all mediums.
In this role you will…
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution for Cloud Cover Cannabis Brand.
- Create graphics for promotional events, design flyers, banners, giveaways, and other branded materials. Regular photo-editing and photography; Experience in videography a plus.
- Develop graphics to support communications in alignment with strategic priorities; ensures that style and tone meet objectives and align with the company’s brands.
- Efficiently perform a wide range of design needs in accordance with brand standards and digital style guidelines.
- Work closely with Content Marketing Specialist to create necessary graphics for social medical platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs, and company website(s).
- Research and understand the brand’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, and meetings with subject matter experts.
- Closely communicate with cross functional leaders to understand current and future business demands.
- Track Project Management System to ensure designs are created within expected timeframe; collaborate with cross functional leaders to understand deadline requirements.
- Ensure that all creative is developed with a strong UX experience and user journey in mind.
- Support the Marketing team with any larger digital, editorial, social media, motion, branded or commercial design briefs.
- Collaborate with cross functional leaders to understand business objectives and stay current with immediate and future design needs.
- Provide brand assets and style guides to vendors and other industry partners; follow up to ensure it is being used within brand standards.
Skills and experience you have...
- 5-7 years of professional experience, preferably with a CPG company or creative agency; Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related discipline preferred.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator are required; Lightroom, Premiere Pro, and Animate are a plus.
- Experience in digital content design (images, promotional graphics, product photos, etc.) and strong technical skill(s) in other design disciplines including brand identity, CPG packaging, and campaigns; Strong familiarity with print design.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple, wide-reaching, and changing priorities.
- Creative out-of-the-box thinker with unique ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to influence others.
- Effective multi-tasker with demonstrated ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build relationships and operate in an environment of ambiguity.
- Strong results- orientation and commitment to quality, performance, and deliverables.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check.
You should apply if...
- You have a comprehensive understanding of Illustrator and Photoshop, and extensive experience with print design.
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You are detailed orientated and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you are interested in being part of our journey, we would love to hear from you!