Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan, and are actively expanding retail & cultivation operations into Missouri and Massachusetts.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an Inventory Specialist to join the High Profile team that can help assist in day to day inventory management and labeling & packaging orders.
In this role you will….
- Intake product received to the store into current inventory tracking software in a timely manner; train applicable employees on store SOP’s for intake, packaging, labeling and inventory tracking.
- Ensure product matches manifest description; escalate to management to ensure corrective action is taken when needed.
- Label and package incoming customer orders in a timely manner, in accordance with state compliance.
- Maintain a database with SKU/UPC numbers; ensure all reconciliation is regularly completed including matching physical inventory to METRC inventory.
- Perform cycle counts daily, weekly and monthly as needed.
- Ensure all product is labeled accurately and in a timely manner under company SOP’s.
- Maintain active knowledge of incoming inventory and inventory levels on hand.
- Record and monitor all items with shelf-life daily and notify Management when material has expired or is damaged.
- Organize and maintain backroom inventory areas for efficient material storage and handling.
- Provide hands-on training of inventory tracking system and inventory procedures for new and current employees.
- Maintain compliance with local and state regulations, company policies and SOPs.
- Assist in other day to day functions of the store.
Skills and experience you have...
- 1+ years’ experience in inventory management, High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Experience with POS systems, inventory tracking systems, required; METRC experience preferred.
- Excellent organization skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional and businesslike manner.
- Effective multi-tasker with demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of state and local regulations preferred.
- Ability to pass a background check and is 21 years of age.
You should apply if...
- You have an unwavering sense of accuracy and organization.
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced startup.
- You are detail-orientated and comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!