Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist that can help build our team from coast-to-coast.
In this role you will….
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand business objectives and stay current with immediate and future hiring needs.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team by learning, understanding, and managing the full-cycle recruitment process for entry level positions by collaborating with hiring managers to understand hiring needs.
- Oversee the full cycle recruiting process – from sourcing to job offer and everything in-between.
- Streamline and optimize the ATS and ensure all users are properly trained.
- Build active and passive candidate pools by posting advertisements, conducting outreach via social media, email and cold calling, and attending job fairs.
- Conduct initial resume review and screening of qualified candidates, coordinate interviews and follow-up with hiring managers after each stage of the process.
- Implement and facilitate the use of interview guides and candidate scoring.
- Ensure that all interviewers are properly trained on effective interview techniques.
- Proactively manage expectations throughout the hiring process while providing ongoing communication both internally and to the candidate to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Coordinate new hire and first day activities, ensure that all needed onboarding initiatives/activities have been appropriately planned/scheduled.
Skills and experience you have...
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years related experience, or equivalent.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, businesslike manner.
- Comprehensive understanding of progressive trends and best practices in recruiting.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques using social media and experience using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to identify and engage talent.
- Strong (and current) knowledge of all laws and regulations pertaining to employment and equal opportunity.
- Knowledge of KPI’s and metrics.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems as well as tools and technology used for candidate sourcing.
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build relationships, operate in an environment of ambiguity, and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong results-orientation and commitment to quality, performance and deliverables.
- Effective multitasker with demonstrated ability to prioritize.
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for building relationships and connecting with people.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are excited about working for a start up in a new industry.
- You are excited about the prospect of building a team from the ground up.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!