Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an Inventory and Packaging Technician that can perform the duties below in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures.
In this role you will….
- Fulfill all duties related to packaging finished stock and preparing orders for delivery in accordance to established regulations and labeling requirements.
- Ensure METRC data is current and correct; input all METRC data on a daily basis.
- Work closely with Compliance Supervisor, Post-Harvest Supervisor and Sales team to determine supply needs, quality and delivery requirements.
- Pull tested inventory to prepare for orders, in advance or on demand.
- Weigh and package all products using manual or automated methods.
- Ensure all packages are labeled and identified correctly; have ongoing knowledge of current product in vault.
- Prep all packing materials including, bags, containers, and labels.
- Update inventory logs and ensure inventory counts are always accurate.
- Ensure vault is maintained in an organized and efficient manner.
- Assist and actively participate in internal and external audits.
- Maintain an organized and clean working environment.
- Maintain compliance with state regulations and company policies and SOPs.
- Directly communicate with METRC on interpretations of regulations; resolve any discrepancies and issues.
Skills and experience you have...
- 1+ years’ experience in a large-scale cannabis operation.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High attention to detail with thorough record keeping abilities.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Ability to use and manage METRC; experience using METRC preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You have an unwavering sense of accuracy and experience working with METRC software.
- Your are very detail oriented, have a positive can-do attitude and are open to learning something new.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!