Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing that has experience building and launching product brands.
In this role you will….
- Collaborate with C3 Leadership and act as a key stakeholder in the development of C3 Industries’ marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's brand across all channels and platforms.
- Create and execute marketing plans for C3 Industries Corporate and for each product line.
- Plan and successfully execute corporate promotion campaigns, new product line launches, promotional events, etc.
- Drive the vision for the marketing department, and create an efficient organizational structure, provide leadership, inspiration and coaching to the marketing team.
- Champion and embed company-wide best practices / standards related to marketing.
- Build strong relationships with external counterparts, including agencies, designers, printers, media, etc.
- Lead annual planning efforts for the department; develop annual budgets and ensure appropriate management and resource allocation; track ROI on marketing spend.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of social media strategy including social media content calendar; regularly evaluate effectiveness.
- Ensure that company websites are maintained, updated and SEO optimized.
- Develop an industry-leading consumer retail experience.
- Manage the execution of packaging design for all C3 Industries’ cannabis products.
- Manage merchandise and promotional materials procurement and placement. Interact with various vendors to negotiate, purchase, and manage catalog.
- Monitor cannabis market trends; conduct consumer research and track competitor activities to identify key issues and opportunities.
Skills and experience you have...
- 8+ years of marketing experience and bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- Experience launching and managing brands, preferably with a consumer products company (multi-brand experience preferred).
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with unique ideas to elevate the brand and enhance the consumer experience.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple initiatives through process and roadblocks.
- Ability to translate both qualitative and quantitative data into actionable business goals.
- Understanding of P&L and how marketing contributes to revenue/profit growth of the business.
- Strong analytical skills with significant experience in measuring, analyzing and reporting on marketing performance and ROI.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated success across earned, owned and paid media.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Current knowledge on latest cannabis trends and marketing best practices.
You should apply if...
- You are a strong “big picture” thinker and an equally strong “doer” that rolls up their sleeves to make things happen.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are excited about working for a start up in an emerging industry.
- You are an experienced marketer with a track record of bringing products and brands to life.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!