Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager within our upcoming Grand Rapids retail/dispensary location who can drive sales, while providing the highest level of customer service and leadership to the store employees.
In this role you will….
- Assist the Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract and retain repeat customers.
- Serve as a role model for store employees in sales generation and customer service by making the customer experience the priority.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels and communicate discrepancies to upper Management.
- Contribute in management and store meetings, offering suggestions for employee development, sales opportunities, and organizational improvements.
- Maintain visual standards, including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting and general maintenance.
- Assisting Store Manager with developing store schedule to ensure proper store coverage during peak hours.
- Handle and mitigate customer complaints in a professional manner to ensure their overall satisfaction.
- Educate and coach store employees on product knowledge, loss prevention procedures, and safety protocol.
- Interact and build relationships with multiple vendors.
- Create reports, analyze and interpret data, such as store sales, units per sale, and sales per hour.
- Assist Store Manager with hiring, training and development new and current employees.
- Ensure all employees adhere to companies’ policies and guidelines, and act as store representative when Store Manager is not present.
Skills and experience you have...
- 1-3 years retail management experience preferred, or equivalent.
- Proven ability to motivate and influence others through personal actions and examples.
- Experience with POS and inventory management systems.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, businesslike manner.
- Ability to open and close the store independently.
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build relationships and operate in an environment of ambiguity.
- Strong results-orientation and commitment to quality, performance and deliverables.
- Effective multi-tasker with demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a background check.
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You have strong customer service, sales, and management skills and are motivated by goals.
- You are detail oriented and you are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!
*C3I is not seeking to work with recruitment agencies.