Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an Inventory and Packaging Technician that can perform the duties below in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures.
In this role you will….
- Accurately weigh and package product using a variety of packaging materials based on sales orders.
- Ensure all packages are labeled and identified correctly; resolve and escalate any issues to management.
- Ensure METRC data is current and correct; escalate any issues to management.
- Prepare all packing materials including, bags, containers, and labels.
- Update inventory logs daily and ensure inventory counts are always accurate.
- Ensure vault is maintained in an organized and efficient manner.
- Actively participate in internal and external audits.
- Maintain an organized and clean working environment.
- Maintain compliance with state regulations and company policies and SOPs.
Skills and experience you have...
- 1+ years’ experience in packaging or inventory related role.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High attention to detail with thorough record keeping abilities.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Ability to use and manage METRC; experience using METRC preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You have an unwavering sense of accuracy.
- Your are very detail oriented, have a positive can-do attitude and are open to learning something new.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!