Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work out of our cultivation and processing facility in Franklin, MA and support our facility operations team.
In this role you will….
- Assist Inventory & Packaging Leads with day to day operations as needed (manifest creation, QC, bi-weekly secure transportation email notification).
- Assist with weekly compliance audits.
- Collaborate with Inventory & Packaging team to understand packaging and shipping schedules.
- Managing incoming delivery of external product, cannabis related & facility related, verifying manifest & product quality with proper notifications to team personnel.
- Manage & maintain various facility inventory levels for each department.
- Assist Operations Director with various administrated related tasks for the facility.
- Collect and distribute mail daily, ensure outgoing mail is collected/taken to the post office.
- Facilitate the ordering, delivery and stocking of office, kitchen, and janitorial supplies.
- Plan and assist in execution of facility specific events; be point of contact for event specific questions.
- Assist in facilitating facility specific communication, i.e. newsletters, announcements, etc.;
- Ensures that common areas, such as office entry area, conference room, and kitchen are maintained in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintains and implements office management schedule and coordinates vendors to ensure appropriate janitorial services, organization, and seasonal tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring that all front office equipment at the main office is in good working order and properly maintained.
Experience you have...
- Associate’s degree and 1+ years related experience, or equivalent.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Office 365) required.
- Effective multi-tasker with demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work independently, and with a team; able to communicate with cross functional leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, businesslike manner.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with sensitivity and professionalism.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to complete MA Agent ID requirements.
You should apply If...
- You are comfortable wearing multiple hats and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are excited about working for a start up in a new industry.
- You’re very organized and enjoy helping others get and stay organized.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!