Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Vice President of Retail to be responsible for leading, executing and scaling all of High Profile’s store operations, from construction hand-off to ongoing management and development. This position will take the primary leadership in all aspects of C3’s retail business, developing high performing teams, driving sales, and building retail operations for all High Profile locations. We are looking for a dynamic, engaging leader that provides strategic leadership, direction, management, and vision to ensure the overall successful delivery and operations of each High Profile store. This individual will be challenged with growing and differentiating our brand, coordinating with marketing to drive demand and traffic, fostering our company culture, and creating a unique and memorable shopping experience for our customers.
In this role you will….
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of C3 Industries’ retail performance, ensuring efficient and sound operations, maximizing profit, and delivering a leading in-store customer and patient experience.
- Establish High Profile’s Retail Operations function to support store operations, people development, non-cannabis supply chain, cash operations and physical inventories.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to differentiate High Profile, drive digital and in-person traffic, maximize in-store events, programming, activities, and other offerings to delight our customers and patients, establish High Profile as a good member of the community and elevate the brand at both the local and state levels.
- Establish and ensure key performance indicators (KPI) are being tracked and achieved across regions & store locations.
- Develop and drive direct to consumer delivery strategy to continue to expand the reach and performance of each applicable retail location.
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reports that offer fact-based summaries of performance and facilitate decision-making; understand key performance indicators and correlating behaviors to impact each driver.
- Establish and develop Standard Operating Procedures for all retail locations, and ensure they are in full compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Manage C3 Industries’ Retail P&L, financial budgeting, forecasting, and reporting with support from finance team.
- Partner with merchandising and allocation teams to maximize opportunities across all product categories, maintain inventory processes and levels, maintain visual standards in stores throughout regions.
- Coach and develop Regional Managers on business acumen, visual presentation and people management through store visits and frequent touch bases.
Skills and experience you have...
- Bachelor’s degree and 10-15+ years of experience opening and managing multiple brick and mortar retail locations across multiple geographies.
- Strong personnel management and retail operations knowledge, including inventory control, loss prevention, retail POS systems, merchandising, customer service and budget preparation.
- Proven ability to differentiate a retail experience and drive digital and in-person traffic.
- Experience establishing and tracking KPI’s and additional sales and performance metrics.
- Passionate about the cannabis industry and thrives in a dynamic, high growth environment.
- Regular travel to retail locations across multiple states is required on a frequent basis.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check.
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You are detailed orientated and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You have an unwavering sense of accuracy.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you are interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!