Who we are…
At C3 Industries our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens who celebrate diversity and inclusion, and are proud to provide employment opportunities to women, people of color, and local community members.
We are looking for a part-time Wholesale Cannabis Brand Ambassador who will be responsible for the representation of all products and brand(s) to industry buyers and collaborators. You will be responsible for representing the brand(s), company, and products through various sales and marketing activities and industry events.
In this role you will….
- Represent company and brand by executing various marketing events, such as vendor days, sample drops, competitions, tradeshows, networking events, and awards shows.
- Coordinate event logistics with sales and marketing departments to ensure sufficient materials, personnel, and product distribution.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that brand and value proposition materials/mediums are actively updated and distributed.
- Build relationships with buyers, industry associations, and other industry contacts to identify and maintain prospective and existing customers.
- Proactively plan networking strategies, including partnership opportunities for brand exposure .
- Track and report on communications and outreach tied to events
- Lead conversations with members of the industry, both business and consumer, about the brand and company, including company ethos, growing methodology, product offerings, and upcoming launches
- Responsible for prospecting new buyers through referrals, networking and cold calling
- Build active and passive customer pools by researching, conducting outreach via social media, email and cold calling.
- Understand and implement strategies and policies created by Director of Sales.
- Participate in internal sales meetings to engage with sales team on products and market trends
- Maintain current knowledge on market events, collaborations, partnerships, and market trends, including initiatives of competitor brands.
- Regular travel required. Regular use of company vehicle required.
Skills and experience you have...
- Associate's Degree or 3+ years related experience or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and CRM software.
- Knowledge of KPI’s and metrics, with an established track record of meeting or exceeding those goals.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed, work from alternate locations and work outside normal business hours as needed.
- Ability to transport various promotional materials to and from events in personal vehicle & ability to operate company vehicle on occasion.
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build lasting relationships, operate in an environment of ambiguity, and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong results- orientation and commitment to quality, performance and deliverables.
- Effective multi-tasker with demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, businesslike manner.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Cannabis Shop) throughout Michigan, Missouri, and Massachusetts, and Oregon. Learn more at www.C3Industries.com.