Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an IT Manager that has experience implementing cloud-based applications and infrastructure in a start-up environment.
In this role you will….
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to develop a multi-year Information Technology road map / blueprint that aligns with business goals and meets each department’s needs.
- Provide day-to-day oversight and direction to IT operations ensuring system up-time and reliability.
- Partner with departments to establish and maintain their confidence in technology systems and functions - communicate technology updates, and provide the information, tools, and training.
- Devise and establish IT SOPs that align with business objectives and ensures the confidentiality and reliability of corporate data, proprietary information and intellectual property.
- Oversee the delivery, support and maintenance of business systems, including the deployment of cloud-based computing services (e.g., servers, storage, ERP, POS, databases, networking, software, & analytics).
- Evaluate and approve all infrastructure and system changes impacting retail operations, facility operations, and corporate operations.
- Prepare and manage the technology operating budget, forecast technology needs and schedule expenditures.
- Oversee all IT equipment purchases and tracking of hardware, software, active licenses etc.
- Manage vendor relationships and IT service contracts/accounts including the sourcing and selection of said vendors.
Skills and experience you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field and 5+ years of experience in Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Previous experience establishing and managing an IT department required.
- Broad knowledge of information technology systems, concepts and methodologies.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving, critical thinking, learning new technologies and decision-making skills.
- Expertise with a variety of cloud-based applications including Office 365 is required; experience with ERP and POS systems strongly preferred.
- Proven track record mapping business needs to technology solutions, including but not limited to gathering requirements, identifying solutions, managing projects and successfully deploying new systems / solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to multi-task, prioritize and respond quickly.
- Must be results-orientated and committed to quality, performance and deliverables.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, businesslike manner.
- Have demonstrated strengths in active listening, ability to build strong relationships with internal customers / stakeholders at all level.
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and professionalism.
You should apply if...
- You are an experienced project manager with a track record for delivering projects on time and on budget.
- You are a strong communicator and have a passion for connecting technology with business strategy.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are excited about working for a start up in a new industry.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!