Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Trim Lead that can oversee a team of Harvest and Trim Technicians while performing the duties outlined below.
In this role you will….
- Lead and supervise the employees in the trim room during the post-harvest process to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in other Post Production daily tasks such as harvesting, bucking & sorting, trimming, joint rolling when needed.
- Perform trimming of dried plants, ensuring trimmed leaf, trimmed flower and stems or other waste are separated and per harvest batch to be weighted and reported properly.
- Ensure accuracy and traceability to trimming data by carefully collecting all plant material into its designated container.
- Lead team on quality control checks to ensure high-quality products are produced.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all necessary tools and supplies; coordinate with Supervisor to ensure proper ordering of supplies and coordinate deliveries as needed.
- Motivate Harvest & Trim Technicians staff to meet set performance targets; ensure proper training and development of employees.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety procedures; ensure all quality standard are adhered to.
- Maintain compliance with state regulations, enforce company policies and SOPs.
Skills and experience you have...
- 1+ years’ experience trimming in a large-scale cannabis operation preferred, High school diploma required.
- Knowledge of plant strains, plant structure, and plant health required.
- Experience directing teams of employees preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You’re very detail oriented and have a positive, can- do attitude.
- You are comfortable performing physically demanding work and can work quickly to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!