Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Store Manager to lead our St. Robert (231 Saint Robert Blvd., St. Robert, MO 65584) retail location with core responsibilities in driving sales and effectively training store employees in customer service best practices.
In this role you will….
- Overseeing and driving all aspects of store performance, ensuring efficient and sound operations, maximum profit and a best in class store experience.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are being tracked and achieved on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Collaborate and lead management team in planning and implementing strategies to attract and retain repeat customers.
- Ensure best in class customer experience exists by staying connected to customer needs, anticipating changes, and preparing teams to meet consumer challenges.
- Serve as a role model for store employees in sales generation and customer service by making the customer experience the priority.
- Ensure successful employee training of POS systems, METRC, and other inventory control systems.
- Maintain visual standards, including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting and general maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels and communicate discrepancies to upper Management.
- Work closely with Regional Manager to promote Customer Loyalty Programs.
- Run internal store meetings, provide feedback for employee development, sales opportunities, and organizational improvements.
- Develop store’s schedule to ensure proper sales floor coverage during peak selling hours.
- Handle and mitigate customer complaints in a professional manner to ensure their overall satisfaction.
- Educate and coach store employees on product knowledge, shrink protocol, and safety protocol.
- Interact and build relationships with external vendors; plan and execute in store events.
- Work closely with the Human Resource Department with hiring new employees, training and development new and current employees.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to all local and state laws and inspection requirements.
Skills and experience you have...
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years retail management experience preferred, or equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail operations, merchandising, and sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, POS systems; experience with METRC preferred.
- Proven ability to motivate and influence others through personal actions and examples.
- Ability to drive proven improvements across all areas managed
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, businesslike manner.
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build relationships and operate in an environment of ambiguity.
- Ability to build and lead a best in class retail team.
- Strong results-orientation and commitment to quality, performance and deliverables.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a background check.
- Ability to network and connect with relevant local organizations to increase traffic, sales, and brand awareness.
You should apply if...
- You are a strong ‘doer’ that rolls up their sleeves to make things happen and are equally strong ‘big picture’ strategist.
- You have experience building and leading a best in class sales team and management team through individualized coaching and training.
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!