Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for implementing the overall social media strategy for each social channel to drive engagement and increase brand awareness for High Profile (retail network) & Cloud Cover Cannabis (consumer products).
In this role you will….
- Execute social media strategy for all social channels to drive engagement and increase brand awareness for High Profile (retail network) & Cloud Cover Cannabis (consumer products).
- Increase and growth on new and existing social media platforms such as but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Build content calendars specific to social media and influencer marketing, aligning with Marketing, Retail, and Wholesale teams to reflect critical initiatives, events, and product launches.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including photos, videos, blog pieces, articles, and social media posts.
- Assist and lead project manage of assets made through C3 Industries Creative Services team.
- Ideate and execute timely, innovative, daily content to engage followers and increase brand equity.
- Establish open channels for customer feedback and manage community conversation alongside Customer Service team.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Track and analyze content performance to estimate ROI and advise on best strategies.
- Develop recommendations informed by consumer insights, KPIs, and industry landscape.
- Track a social marketing budget, including spend on retargeting ads; run and report on paid social ads when applicable.
- Stay up-to-date with new platforms, content formats, and practices to keep our channels relevant.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related disciplines; and 4+ years’ experience preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience working with enterprise social media management platforms.
- Strong sense of internet culture and trending content required; knowledge of cannabis industry trends preferred.
- Comfortable compile reports from in-app analytics and reporting and presenting findings to upper management.
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment, are curious and have a passion for working in a growing Marketing team and a partnering with other internal departments and outside vendors.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to work under changing priorities.
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build relationships and operate in an environment of ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently or with a team and operate in an environment of ambiguity.
- Creative out-of-the-box thinker with unique ideas.
- Understanding / interest / passion for the cannabis industry and associated products
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You are detailed orientated and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You have an unwavering sense of accuracy.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you are interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!