Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work out of our corporate headquarters in Ann Arbor and support our Executive and Corporate Team.
In this role you will….
- Assist the CEO and President by scheduling meetings, calls, appointments, etc.
- Assist with the coordination and booking of travel to include, flights, hotel, car rental, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings (attend meetings as needed) and maintain the conference room calendar.
- Answers general calls and emails for the main office and greet visitors.
- Ensure employees are kept up to date on relevant news and information by sending announcements, newsletters, etc.
- Manage the main office – to include ordering supplies, managing vendors and making sure the day to day is running smoothly.
- Coordinate and ensure delivery and receipt of packages/parcels and mail.
- Assist with the coordination of business insurance and provide administrative support to corporate team.
- Provide support to branding and marketing teams and attend company events.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as assigned by executives.
- Run errands as needed.
Experience you have...
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years related experience, or equivalent.
- Must have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Office 365).
- Experienced in executive scheduling, corporate meeting arrangement, and event set-up.
- Demonstrated a high level of initiative and professionalism.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with sensitivity and professionalism.
- Must be over 21 years of age.
You should apply If...
- You are comfortable wearing multiple hats and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are excited about working for a start up in a new industry.
- You’re very organized and enjoy helping others get and stay organized.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!