Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the planning and implementation of the consumer-facing Cloud Cover promotions, retail marketing needs, events and retail store experience (for High Profile and third-party retailers).
In this role you will….
- Assist Marketing team in the development and implementation of the High Profile marketing programs.
- Coordinate retail marketing materials for new store launches and existing stores including but not limited to manager business cards, store postcards, order online cards, etc.
- Coordinate acquisitions of required materials from internal partners for Cloud Cover social posts and advertisements; distribute to various retailers & vendors for events.
- Order Cloud Cover marketing materials based on event calendar; coordinate with internal & external resources to ensure brand standards are met.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage calendars for new product promotions, including creative, merchandise planning.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key vendors, suppliers, partners and venues.
- Coordinate, order and request retail marketing materials such as social posts and online advertising from various internal and external partners for products and events.
- Plan and execute events including staffing, station set-up/accommodation, giveaways, advertising; troubleshoot problems before, during and after the event to ensure success.
- Take photo/video of appropriate events.
- Assist in the implementation of the Cloud Cover brand strategy.
- Prepare and report marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Retail Management or related field, 2+ years’ experience or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills and with ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
- Ability to use good judgment in a fast-moving environment with strong desire to desire to research and implement marketing best practices.
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment, are curious and have a passion for working in a growing Marketing team and a partnering with other internal departments and outside vendors.
- Must possess grounded business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
- Working knowledge of the cannabis industry, customer requests, and upcoming trends and vendors.
- Regular travel to retail stores in Michigan and occasional travel to other states may be required.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software preferred.
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build relationships, operate in an environment of ambiguity, and maintain strict confidentiality.
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You are detailed orientated and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You have an unwavering sense of accuracy.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you are interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!