Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to be responsible for creating curated content for C3 Industries social media platforms, websites, and other digital mediums and will help bring our brand marketing goals to life through effective engagement.
In this role you will….
- Manage C3 Industries social media platforms such as, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube; manage follower engagement on all platforms.
- Create rolling content calendar for all platforms ensuring promotions, product releases, and contests are highlighted; source additional photos, videos, and relevant industry related articles to be included.
- Create compelling content for social media, website, and product descriptions; ensure the style and tone meets objectives and aligns with the company’s brand.
- Set brand standards for the retail menu on all platforms including product descriptions, product photos; ensure integration across platforms is smooth and loaded properly.
- Communicate with third party product vendors to receive consistent product photos and product descriptions for retail menus.
- Manage menu set up for new store locations; monitor menus regularly to ensure accuracy and consistently and update photos or product details as needed.
- Manage communications to external customer submissions, emails, and reviews in a timely manner; ensure highest level of customer service.
- Develop email & SMS campaign for company brands; manage subscription list and segment audience to help drive sales and brand awareness.
- Leverage data to analyze results, establish benchmarks, identify trends, report and execute on key findings in a way that informs decisions and improves the customer experience, report findings to managers and organizational leaders.
- Evaluate social media presence and strategy regularly to develop our brand awareness and online recognition for all brands.
- Collaborate with cross functional leaders to establish an effective content marketing strategy and communication.
Skills and experience you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related disciplines; 3+ years’ experience preferred.
- Experience in the following programs is a plus: Adobe Creative, Photoshop, InDesign, Google Analytics, Email Marketing and Wordpress.
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to work under changing priorities.
- Current knowledge on latest cannabis trends, and marketing communications best practices.
- Creative out-of-the-box thinker with unique ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to influence others.
- Effective multi-tasker with demonstrated ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Social marketing experience with a focus in content development social media; proficient writer of articles and blogs or other types of written form.
- Knowledge of social media management, including analytics and optimization.
- Experience with the basic usage of most social media platforms including analytics, and community management
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build relationships and operate in an environment of ambiguity.
- Strong results- orientation and commitment to quality, performance, and deliverables.
You should apply if...
- You are an experienced content creator with a track record of engaging target audiences.
- You are detailed orientated and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are excited about working for a start- up in a new industry.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you are interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!