C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Compliance Supervisor who can support and lead our team in ensuring we are compliant with all state and local laws.
In this role you will….
- Ensure facility and system set up is in line with state and local compliance; maintain facility system.
- Input and monitor all data in the state required cannabis tracking system (METRC).
- Analyze and report any discrepancies to managers and coordinate the correction of errors.
- Collaborate with cross functional leaders to create and maintain compliance checklists for each department.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure all departments activities are accurately reflected.
- Works closely with Sales team, Operations Manager, Post- Production Supervisor, and Cultivation Manager to ensure accuracy of reports, inventory and volume of product.
- Be primary point of contact for all external audits; follow up on any outstanding items to ensure accuracy.
- Submit all product for testing within outlined timeframe; maintain relationship with product testing company and any other representatives.
- Stay current with state and local laws pertaining to operations and ensure compliance with such laws; update compliance documentation and processes as regulations and laws change.
- Continuously educate all employees on state and local laws and ensure all processes and procedures align with those governance's.
- Implement training's for company employees and create training manuals that align with company SOPs.
- Identify issues, analyze current SOP’s and provide suggestions and guidance to ensure the company maintains the highest level of compliance with local and state laws.
- Ensure material safety data sheet (MSDS) is current with materials being used in the facility and compliant with law changes.
- Regularly Correspond with METRC, LARA and MRA to seek guidance on law interpretation.
- Conduct METRC training's for any new users.
Skills and experience you have...
- 3+ years of experience in compliance or quality control.
- Cannabis industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Microsoft efficient, with ability to learn new software’s.
- Ability to read and understand laws, ordinances, rules and regulations.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to develop and implement operational best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationship with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to use and manage METRC; experience using METRC preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with regulating bodies.
- High attention to detail, and experience inputting and reporting on high volumes of data.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
You should apply if...
- You have an unwavering sense of accuracy with the ability to interpret ordinances and regulations.
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You are detailed orientated and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!