Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to be responsible for planning, organizing, developing and executing the overall maintenance requirements of C3 Industries Production facility.
In this role you will….
- Support Director of Operations and all the department heads to ensure uninterrupted, product quality and employee safety during maintenance in the facility.
- Develop maintenance reliability strategies for building, facility and equipment; establish and execute the predictive and the preventative maintenance schedules.
- Manage and ensure proper performance and maintenance of all electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems within the building to ensure efficient operation.
- Provide for 24-hour coverage for the lighting and all HVAC and facility mechanical systems.
- Inspect and evaluate physical facilities, grounds and related equipment.
- Work with outside contractors to timely perform installations, repairs, troubleshoots, preventative maintenance on building, equipment, and building grounds appearance.
- Purchase and manage all related maintenance supplies, tools, and equipment parts for all equipment and building in the facility; establish spare parts inventory and replenishment plan for building and key equipment.
- Partner with security team to ensure all safety and security systems are properly maintained.
- Ensure all custodial functions associated with cleaning and maintaining the facility, both inside and outside, to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local building safety and security requirements.
- Seasonal responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, assurance that facility grounds (walkways, parking, entrances, exits, parking lot, loading docks, etc.) are free and clear of ice, snow, debris, etc. and are maintained.
- Monitor expenses and maintain the budget for maintenance-related projects/tasks.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience you have...
- 5+ years of facility and equipment maintenance management, or construction related field.
- Experience working with HVAC components is required.
- Formal technical training in plant/factory maintenance, facility management, engineering or equipment maintenance preferred.
- HVAC certification, and OSHA training certificate and the ability to obtain other necessary job-related certificate / licenses within 2 months after the need arises that is important to carry out the Maintenance Technician responsibilities is preferred.
- Certificates in electrical, electronics, or mechanical systems highly preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft and Google based software applications.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Pro-active. Able to identify and mitigate risks ahead of time.
- Outstanding project management skills. Demonstrated ability to be able to complete projects on/ahead of time. Able to efficiently multi-tasking.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Hand-on. Lead by example.
- Applicant must be 21 years or older per state law.
- Applicant must be able to pass background check.
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You are detailed orientated and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You have an unwavering sense of accuracy.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you are interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!