Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for Budtenders to join the High Profile team that can help guide patients through the process of understanding, selecting and acquiring cannabis products.
In this role you will….
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of the store is well maintained.
- Assist with dispensary operations and opening and closing procedures during hours of operation.
- Work with management team to increase sales and foot traffic.
- Assist patients/customers with understanding product benefits and offerings.
- Educate patient/customers on cannabis properties and selection of proper genetics according to the customer’s desired effect, relief for patients’ ailments or per request.
- Maintain product knowledge and keep up to date on trends.
- Accurately use and maintain the Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Comply with company cash handling policies and perform daily cash management responsibilities and compliance reporting per company policy.
- Daily compliance with dispensary policies, including but not limited to the following: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules.
Skills and experience you have...
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Basic computer and information technology skills.
- Previous experience as a Budtender preferred but not required.
- Previous experience using a Point of Sale (POS) system preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of Cannabis products (flower, edibles, vape cartridges, topical lotions, tinctures, rso, etc.).
- Basic understanding of the medical benefits of specific Cannabis products.
- Able to stand for up to 12 hours.
- Adhere to all policies, rules, regulations.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a background check.
You should apply if...
- You have an unwavering sense of customer service with the ability to interpret ordinances and regulations.
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced startup.
- You are detail-orientated and comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!