Who we are…
At C3 Industries our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens who celebrate diversity and inclusion, and are proud to provide employment opportunities to women, people of color, and local community members.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Swag
We are looking for a Sales Manager to cover the Michigan & Massachusetts territory, who will oversee sales department personnel, processes, and procedures, including the execution of daily tasks such as, data management and order submission/ fulfillment to optimize functionality and efficiency within the department.
In this role you will….
- Collaborate with Sales Director to understand business objectives and manage the sales process and calendar.
- Responsible for processing, scheduling, and verifying accuracy of sales orders upon reception.
- Verify product and manifest accuracy as deliveries come in and are processed.
- Manually input sales records, sample tracking and any additional data into tracking tools for reporting purposes.
- Conduct weekly audits of CRM Software to ensure data accuracy resolving discrepancies appropriately, report data to Director of Sales.
- Manage and audit digital inventory in coordination with the facilities inventory team and report any discrepancies to management.
- Collaborate with the inventory and packing teams to ensure effective communication and coordination of product.
- Create and distribute sales and revenue reports for weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis.
- Track and report aging Accounts Receivables to sales team; collaborate with Sales Representatives to resolve outstanding receivables in a timely manner.
- Compile receivables report and provide updates to the accounting team on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales on developing and managing pricing strategies and sales order negotiations.
- Develop and manage Wholesale Brand Ambassador’s schedule and routing for events; communicate to applicable parties to ensure details or coordinated.
- Manage and maintain internal inventory of sales related materials such as branded materials for events; place orders when needed.
- Draft inter-departmental emails relating to sales and sales operations to ensure that all stakeholders are aware and up to date.
- Ability to complete various sales related tasks, both scheduled and spontaneous within given deadline.
- Track and maintain efficient processes for sales order processing, data tracking, reporting and sales schedules.
Skills and experience you have...
- Associate’s degree and 3+ years related experience, or equivalent.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Office 365) required.
- Demonstrate high level of initiative and professionalism.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales vocabulary and metrics.
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management software and ability to learn new software.
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build relationships, operate in an environment of ambiguity, and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong results-orientation and commitment to quality, performance and deliverables.
- Effective multi-tasker with demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, businesslike manner.
- Must be 21 years old & have the ability to pass a background check.
- Must be able to obtain & maintain required state licenses based on work location.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Cannabis Shop) throughout Michigan, Missouri, and Massachusetts, and Oregon. Learn more at www.C3Industries.com.