Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Cultivation Technician that can perform the duties below in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures.
In this role you will….
- Assist cultivation manager and lead cultivators with all aspects of cultivation process.
- Conduct plant maintenance on all aspects of growth cycle, including:
- Take-down and post-harvest
- Assist with defoliation, pruning, and up-potting.
- Conduct irrigation maintenance.
- Maintain appropriate biosecurity measures.
- Clean and sanitize workspace per Company SOPs.
- Inventory management in conjunction with other cultivation staff.
- Assist with plant movements in accordance with Company SOPs and state regulation.
Skills and experience you have...
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Previous experience in labor/general labor role strongly desired.
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures.
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale.
- Ability to complete works in a timely manner and continually strive to increase productivity.
- Ability to stand for long period of time and regularly lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and/or holidays.
- Must be at least 21 yeas of age and be able to pass a background check. Must have or obtain OLCC.
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You’re very detail oriented, have a positive can-do attitude and are open to learning something new.
- You are comfortable performing physically demanding work and can work quickly to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!