Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Business Development Associate to support the CEO’s efforts relating to business development and real estate acquisitions, development, licensing and construction across all of C3 Industries markets and business operations.
In this role you will….
- Research new markets to understand cannabis zoning requirements and local licensing requirements; report findings and potential obstacles.
- Travel to potential sites to evaluate property; meet with key stakeholders and community members to discuss the opportunity.
- Coordinate with a network of brokers to secure properties; coordinate with CEO on an as-needed basis.
- With the guidance of the CEO, draft and negotiate offers and LOIs; assist in negotiating leases once property and/or financing is secured.
- Coordinate with community leaders to schedule and participate in public and neighborhood presentations on a regular basis; develop relevant content for presentations.
- Manage and ensure follow up for action items after presentations and meetings are resolved; escalate matters to CEO on an as-needed basis.
- Assist with the coordination of the design process and work alongside outside design vendors for retail locations.
- Aid the budgeting and payment process for construction projects; coordinate with internal and external leaders to resolves issues.
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s call list and taking calls on his behalf when appropriate.
- Assist in the prioritization of meetings, plan and host meetings and represent the CEO when appropriate.
- Assist with coordination of travel, meeting setups and attendee lists with the Administrative Assistant on a regular basis.
- Communicate with cross functional leaders to develop action plans within the business development side of work.
- Coordinate, orchestrate or lead special projects as directed by the CEO.
Skills and experience you have...
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related experience, or equivalent.
- Strong presence and excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and sustain relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills including formatting documents, agreements and other legal documents.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing simultaneous projects under strict timelines and within dynamic, undefined, and often confidential circumstances.
- Demonstrated knowledge in strategy and planning with superior financial and analytical skills.
- Willingness to work 7 days a week, extended hours whenever required, and travel up to 50% of the time.
You should apply if...
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain working relationships.
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You are detailed orientated and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!