Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Harvest and Trim Technician that can perform the duties below in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures.
In this role you will….
- Assist manager and cultivation team with all aspects of the harvest process including;
- Harvest/ takedown
- Debone and sort
- Perform trimming of dried plants, ensuring trimmed leaf, trimmed flower and steams or other waste are separated and per harvest batch to be weighted and reported properly.
- Continuously meet or exceed company Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that are established by the Post Production Manager.
- Harvest plants in the appropriate plant production area, ensuring plants are handled properly.
- Package products, support curing process, and/or work with joint rolling as needed.
- Clean and sanitize workspace per Company SOPs.
- Perform quality assurance measures, including inspecting material during trim or packaging, maintain sterile environment.
Skills and experience you have...
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Previous post-production experience required, dry trimming experience preferred.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis.
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures.
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale.
- Ability to complete works in a timely manner and continually strive to increase productivity.
- Ability to sit or stand for long period of time and regularly lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a background check.
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You’re very detail oriented and have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You are comfortable performing physically demanding work and can work quickly to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!